Friday, September 5, 2014

Dear Harold...



Dear Harold,



It was awesome to hear from you, bro. I was pretty sure you never wanted to talk to me again. I’m pretty sick and reckon the only way I’ll be leaving this hospital is in a box. But at least I know that you are ok and that you still think of me as a friend.



The doc says I have AIDS and that I’m not sane (duh). Whatever. I rolled the dice and now I’m paying the price, right?



Is Lilith ok? I had this terrible nightmare and Smack Death drugged her up on account of he thought she was a witch, only he gave her too much and she overdosed. He buried her under a pine tree at the cabin. In the nightmare, you came home and turned into a demon. The voices told Smack the only way to get rid of the demon was to cut its head off.



Crazy, right? It was like so real. But half the shit I see and hear aint really there at all. I should have listened to you and Lilith and sobered up, but that shit had me by the short hairs...



I feel like hammered dog shit, bro. But your letter and card has made my ending bearable.



Keep on making music, bro,



love, Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment